4:31:00 PM

蓝色圣诞节

Posted by BabyPanda



" I'll have a blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue thinking about you
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
Won't mean a thing dear if you're not here with me


I'll have a blue Christmas that's certain 

and when that blue heartache starts hurtin'
You'll be doing alright with your Christmas of white 

but I'll have a blue blue Christmas

I'll have a blue Christmas I know dear
I hope your white Christmas bring you cheer
And when you kneel to say your prayers on this Christmas Eve
I wonder if you'll feel the same as when you prayed with me


And when those blue snowflakes start falling 

and all those blue mem'ries start calling
You'll be doing alright with your Christmas of white

but I'll have a blue blue Christmas"

*******************************

昨夜的我,无法进入安眠。
想呀想,平时的我是如此期待温馨快乐的圣诞。
没料到,今年的我竟然日历上摆着12月24日了,
但我还是那么的闷闷不乐,心情特别的沉重。
不晓得是自己已经逐渐长大了,
而对圣诞节已经没有兴奋的心情了。
还是可能自己早已预料到,
今年会过个没意义又难过的圣诞。
也或许是因为2oo9年即将成为历史了,
依然带着充满依依不舍的心情。
我不知道~我不知道~
只是脑海里一直打转着"Blue Christmas"的歌曲。



还是如常的我,
祝福大家有个难忘又开心的平安夜和圣诞节。
Wish you all have a joyous and blessed Christmas!!
Merry Christmas ^^


0 comments: