8:51:00 PM

Bad news in 24hours

Posted by BabyPanda

I'm really sorry for one of my friend and my chemistry teacher.
Yesterday I received a text message from my best buddy, TiAw...
She told me that Audrey Grandmother is passed away.
I was like o.O shocked~!!! Shouting OMG~~
Coz' during that time I was enjoying the trip at crocodile farm.
But she's okay already coz' I just finished my dinner with her.

Another bad news is from Mdm Jane this morning.
She said that Mdm Ong, who is my chemistry teacher,
went back to her hometown due to the reason of
her father is just passed away.
I'm really sorry to hear that.

Gosh...why got two of similar news that I got in less that 24hours??
LOL....wondering is any bad significant about it??
Maybe the next 24hours will be happen on my own~!!!
Wahahahahahahaha ^^

Take care, friends~


0 comments: