9:32:00 PM

Message for someone.

Posted by BabyPanda

Today, I go to find you.
As usual, you still let me wait when I reached your home.
But I'm fine with it cause I got
no much chances to wait like this anymore.
We talked, we laughed, we teased each other.
I understand everything,
but I just fail to cope with this situation.
My tears starting to rolling down along my cheek.
Who going to wipe it away?? You?? =)
It's only a few weeks,
you changed into another person.
I don't know what you thinking about.
And I don't know what you going to do next.
Althought you are just right beside me,
I feel like there is million miles away from you.

But today, I'm still very happy.
Because I got "so-so" [in hokkien] from you.
=) It's been a very long time that no one touch my head.
And of cause, you're the only one to do that to me.
At that instant of time, I feel like hug you tightly.
But I still don't have that gut to do so.

Hearing your story about what you had been up to recently,
I'm disappointed and upset.
But who cares??
I'm nobody to you, isn't it??

Forget about all this~!!
Only things that suitable for me
to keep as memories,
I will keep.
The others, I will erase it up. =)
Hope you're enjoying your life and be happy always~!!
Remember to love yourself~!!! ^^

0 comments: