2:29:00 AM

Happy Teacher's Day [Late Post]

Posted by BabyPanda

Here comes the special day for all the teachers~!!!
I'm ready to make egg tarts for this celebration~!!!
With the help of one of my friend and also the recipe procedure...


Stop capture the photo while I'm busy.
See...how terrible I look....LOL...


The toughest job for making egg tarts~!!!
Spend so much time to mould it...

After added in the filling~!!! Ready to bake~!!!!


See...baking it~!! Baking it~!!! Inside the hot oven~!!!


This is the one that ready to eat~!!!
It taste yum yum~!!!
hehehe...hope teachers like it...
as well as my classmate too~!!!!

Oreo Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe~!!!
It's written there: Happy Teacher's Day!!
Hahaha...obviously it is a nice cake~!!!
Hopefully teachers are enjoy the celebration prepare by us~!!!

Unfortunately, none of us remember to bring the camera...
As school principle walk in our class,
she took her handphone and capture the environment in our class~!!
and I never forget that she hand in small pieces of cake into my mouth~!!
hahaha....thanks teachers~!!!

During this memorable moment,
I think of Madam Angie~!!!
I will never forget what you taught me in the past..
Thanks a lot, teacher~!!
I love you...wahahahaa....

2 comments:

Kroy said...

E~~~~I WANT I WANT!!! WHERE'S MINE?!?!?!

BabyPanda said...

LOL....ask ur wife make for u lor...i can teach...wahahaha... =P