7:21:00 PM

Message for all!!!

Posted by BabyPanda

Ladies and gentleman,

A sincere apology for you all due to inactive of this blog since "stone age" ago. At first, I was planning to refresh everything in this blog but since I'm busy for preparing exam and having a HUGE problem lately that makes me dizzy, so I decided to continue on with this simple and original layout as well as other side bar thingy....

Last Friday having a chemistry exam which is extremely tough if didn't study. I admit it I haven't tried my best to revise and I failed to revise for all the chapters!!! It was like...OMG~!! Coz' I will let the teacher down again....Grr...grrr....next whole week is exam week too....I think there is no time for my to study physics. I will put more effort for my maths...coz' maths is always my number 1 choice!!! hahaha....

Throughout this few weeks, I carried tears and stress along with me. But luckily I got friends stay beside me and supporting me. Thanks for you all especially the one that I share all my unhappiness with...she is Emelia...and also my best buddy, Tiaw, Audrey....Of cause I never forget the others, Clarence, Kahuo....You guys really touch my heart!! Once again, thanks for consoling me and supporting me... Hugs Hugs to you all!!! I really feel better after all!!!

And one thing, the problem that I faced, I think the friends that I mention just now understand what I try to say...that problem is SOLVED!! but not completely lor...no worry!!! I will be okay~!!! *wink*

Sincerely,
Hui.

0 comments: