7:16:00 PM

Trip to Jong's Crocodile Farm

Posted by BabyPanda

Honestly, I'm very enjoy and happy this whole afternoon.
Lalala~ I'm super duper happy, man~~
Throw away all the burden and troubles,
forget all the stress and unhappiness,
I'm now cover with nature and animals~!!
All of this plan, I would to thank YOU, my best friend!!!

Here we are, Jong's Crocodile Farm!!!
This is the main entrance.

Don't ever laugh at me!!!
This is the first time I been here.
That's the reason why I'm sooooooooo
excited and happy~!!!
hulalalala.... =P

These are the crocs~!!! WOOT~ o.O
This consider as small size crocs lor....

There is a show of feeding crocs...
They eat chicken...
At first I thought is the chicken that is still alive...
But who knows is a dead chicken~!!
But never mine, I enjoy it too....

And this is the eggs of crocodile~!!!
Although it's called as crocodile farm,
but i think is more likely a zoo...
There are variety of animals that
we normally can't find it in town.
For example like.....
[refer to the photos below then]

Bear.

The bear run towards us when we stare at her.
It's my favourite animal that I can find there.
She's sooooooo damnly cute....
Wondering whether she bites.... hmm....

Should I call this a sheep??
Or...don't know...maybe alient...
Small in size but actually is old~!!!!!

These are the iguanas.
It is sooo big but you can't imagine how big it is
by just looking at the photo.


Yeah..yeah...you may say that we can find
chicken easily in town area.
But this chickens have a nice colour fur.

LOL...don't look at me in that way~!!!
I know I'm not in proper posture and dress up...
I'm soooooo "lap cek"....wuhuhuhuu....

Then we continue on with walking out the cages.
Here we comes and reach a beautiful place.
It's a huge fish pond that contain lots of fishes.
Those fishes are extremely BIG in size....

We feed the fishes~!!! Wee..Wee.... ^^

The wooden bridge that connect place to place.

Can you see the huge pond??
Cover with the flowers called water-lily...
Unfortunately, the flowers do not show up themselves~!!
LOL...I mean, it is not the "open flower" season yet....

Finally, our watch show 4pm on time~!!
It's time to go home.
I really not feel like leaving this so-called temporary paradise~!!
Hahaha....thanks, friend!!!

BFF~!!! Best Friend Forever~!!!
Take care yea...^^
Waiting for the next trip from you...
Hope that I can be happy as today for each of everyday~!!!
^^

4 comments:

Kroy said...

hey...i know it may make u crazy...play can play...play enuf then ok le...dun too over...we ever said gambateh sama-sama de ar...dun play till 4gt ur study...mayb many things make us cnt concentrate on hard job...but...if we hv to do it, we stil hv to do it~

Anonymous said...

oic~~~corcodile~~~no study~~~OIC~~~

BabyPanda said...

hey..u both...i told u ppl that i ady give up my form6....then y i need to torture myself for doing wat i don't like?? I'm now enjoying my life...i know i play soooo hard..but important thing is im happy....

Anonymous said...

yaya~~~if u think like tat thn i nth say.bb