2:49:00 AM

Happy New Year

Posted by BabyPanda

Finally, I can sit down quietly and peacefully to online.
I'm not busy, but I'm just bored until death.
I missed chances to surfing the net due to the connection at home failed to connect my lappy.
That's killing me throughout these few days.
But never mind, although I'm late to wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!
But, at least I do so once I manage to do it.
Once again,

HAPPY NEW YEAR
to all the bloggers!!!!

I certainly have a memorable and enjoyable new year eve.
Where by I managed to meet my sisters at Travillion.
Yeah, that could be one of the happiest time in year 2oo9.

Fuuuuh~~ Just a took a deep breathe, and yea 2oo9 is ended.
I can;t false myself to say that year 2oo9 is amazing year.
For me, it's a miserable year.
As a student, I never enjoyed any of the exam.
I HATE EXAM!!!
But, thing changed if there are some supportive friends around me.
As in 3 years ago. I sat for SPM.
At that time, I don't know what's meant by "stressed".
I completed the exam smoothly and enjoyed it ^^
But in my form 6 life, that's totally suck!! =(


Although I hate most of the things happen around me in the previous year,
but of course, there are still sweet and memorable memories.
Yeah, it's all past so let them just buried in my mind. =)


Still the same sentence,
There are tears behind every smile.
Wish this 2010 will give me all the luck and bless.
Same goes to the readers here.

0 comments: