11:42:00 PM

Message from a failure ^^

Posted by BabyPanda


I was on call with my good friend.
She is facing a family problem with an additional of relationship problem with her bf.
Well, what I can do is comforting her and give her some advice.

Eventually after shutting off the phone call,
I felt guilty coz' I don't have the right to advice her on any of her relationship problem.
I'm a failure to fix all these problems.
I never do well in any of the relationship thingy.
And that's why I all by myself now and struggling to overcome my phobia towards being alone.

But, with all the things I do for my friend
is the wish from me.
Hoping that she will no longer facing the same problems again and again.
And wishing her to own a very stable and enjoyable relationship.
And of coz', a relationship fully filled with LOVE and CARE.

Cheers up, girl! =)

2 comments:

-san- said...

have the same feeling with you tonite.. giving advise to some of my friends but feel that if i in the same situation, maybe i also cant manage it well..

BabyPanda said...

haiz...that is why 旁观者不能理解当事人的感受咯~~ haizz....