3:52:00 AM

Damai Trip ^^

Posted by BabyPanda

Well, as my previous post telling all of you that I will leave Kuching for Damai trip.
So now, I am back to update my blog with pictures and letters.

Anyone misses me?? LOL~
I bet that's a lot, right?!?!
(Just joking, well, jokes a site and continue on)

12-13 December, I went to Damai Beach Resort with my family.
Erm...it's actually organised by my mum's company - EON BANK.
To be more detail, this trip is for the branch where my mum worked.
So not the whole EON BANK groups are joining.
It's some sort like family days and that's why I'm invited!!
LOL

To be frank, I cant's mix around with my mum's colleagues so well.
Our ages are far away different.
Not only those in their 30's and 40's,
but they are some babies followed the trip too.
Yeah, those babies are cute especially one "ang mo" baby!!
Hehe...unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to take his photo.

Okay, forget about that.
Let me show some pictures when I was there for 2 days 1 night.

When we arrived...


 There was so crowded.
Yeah, as we all know, holidays season is here!!


 And this caught my eyes!!!
Merry Christmas, guys!!!


Heading to our room!!


The view from our room!!!
That's the hilltop area of Damai Beach Resort.
There is a hilltop swimming pool where by the residents can swim and enjoy a very good view of sea!!!

 Well, of coz there are activities that are planned for us.
Hehe~ but I didn't join them.
Paise mah~ Aiyo~ I'm a stranger to them.
Never mind...I can take my time to look around and of cause, SWIMMING!!
But sadly, once I get in the pool, there are some questions pop up from my mind.
"Are they swimming or hanging around in the pool side while chit-chatting?"
"OMG~ How can those parents let their lil' kids jumping, running, splashing and fooling around?"
"Where is the space for me to swim?"
ARGH~~ Sienz liao, then get my ass out of the pool!!!
Heading to the beach.....


and I saw this!!
It's one of the games played by my mum's colleagues and their family.

Looking around....


Yeah, you are right!!! It's yellow flag!!
Means DANGER!!! 
Better be careful while playing at the sea side.




 
It's going to rain!!
But luckily, it's just for awhile.


Wave!! That's nice, right??


Yeah, I like this the most!! That's my footprint!! =D


Me and mommy!! (I looked like a mess due to the big wind!!)


Family photo!! Nice one ^^

After those activities, we get back for clean up.
Continue on to the Beach Seafood which located about 1km away from the resort.
After dinner, again, activities!!!
Hia hia hia~
Here comes the funnest games for gamblers.
But, kids are playing UNO.
That's cute!! Hehee~
No picture was uploaded since gambling is a crime!!
Hahhaahahaahaaa~

During midnight, I have some walk with my brother.
We walk to the hilltop but fail to take a look at the pool cause it's too dark there.
So, we just sit and enjoy the cold breeze.
It was a wonderful night view where the stars are shinning so bright!!


Way up to the hilltop!!
That is about 400m high staircase.


That's the restoran!

The next day, I woke up at 9am.
"Lax-ing" around and have my breakfast, then it's time to pack everything back into my bag.
Time to go home!!

Pheeeew~ my feeling towards this trip:
It was BORING. But it's a good chance to counteract the relationship between family members.
=)




0 comments: