6:24:00 PM

Exhausted Day

Posted by BabyPanda

Early in the morning,
I receive an invitation to go for badminton.
Wow~!!! So happy!!! Finally can play badminton.
It is my favourite sport eh~!!!! Yeepiiee.....

It's really a good practise because
I went there with a friend call Emelia.
It's actually a game that her teacher ask for.
WOW~!!! That teacher (ops...I don't know his name) is a so-called pro.
Playing at least 3matches against him and 1match as his partner.
All lost. Even can get the result of 21-8!! ROAR...
By the time I become his partner,
I already exhausted like mad~!!!!
After playing for around 2hours,
I feel like...dying...LOL...due to dehydrated lar...
I need water~!!! I need water~!!! I need water~!!!

Me and some friends then went to McD~!!!!
Wow...after intake of the ice cold coke...
I feel relief~!!! It's not the time for me to die yet...LOL...[touch wood]
Ended up, my back is pain now and muscle really tiring lor...

Hahaha....thanks for the invitation, Emelia.

0 comments: