12:54:00 PM

Friday Nite

Posted by BabyPanda

Last night, I went out with Albert and KaHuo.
ROAR...so many friends "put aeroplane"!!
Angry!!! Angry!!! Angry!!!
I don't care!! So they must accompany me go swimming today!!
Hahaha....three of us first went to Sharing
which located somewhere at Stapok.
I didn't eat since I eat before went out.

Our drinks~!! Yum...On the most right is bio enzyme.
Cool name, huh?!? Albert's drink.

Next, we went to Kado.
It's my 3rd time been there.
Is a very nice place and I'm lovin' it!!
LOL...again...we drink...but I eat!! haha..

Our drinks~!! ^^

Wow...I like california roll so much~!!
Yumm...hahaha....

Guys, keep in touch yea!!!
See you guys very soon again~!!!

= Out to baddie and swim swim =
Yeepiiiee

6 comments:

Kroy said...

I DISLIKE KADO SERVICES!!! CELAKA!! (Kroy, 2009, from Albert Blog)

BabyPanda said...

huh?? why ler~??

Albert said...

lol....seems like kroy very dislike kado.... btw kroy comment second line means what o?

BabyPanda said...

i oso dono...thts y i feel weird weird~

Kroy said...

haha~quote from albert blog mah~ well~cz i ever went there...thn de service really sucks! i wait for my "ta bao" for 1 hour+!! and i hardly order things!!!

Kroy said...

btw~de table so 矮~