3:13:00 PM

TiAw's house = Workplace

Posted by BabyPanda

Last Friday, it is still my holidays week.
Few of us include my buddies from other college,
trying to force each other to complete our homework.
This is to prevent incomplete and late submission
before we go to PLAY HARD~!!!
What a good student, huh??
STUDY HARD before PLAY HARD~

Ended up to be like this....
Tiaw's house = workplace
Hahaha....we do our homework at TiAw's house!!

Grrr...how dare you to conteng my paper~!!!
Written there, By, Audrey, again?!?!?

Audrey pretend to be hardworking when she knows I'm trying to capture her photo.
Sexy Greeny Piggy?!??! LOL...where sexy?? XD

That's the "foolest" TiAw making silly face~!!!
Yeeerr~ scary....she is the most "eng" one.

After Audrey realise there is someone making silly face behind her,
she is damn "beh song" and making hers too~!!! ^^

LOL...this is another one busying with her project~!!
copy...copy...and copy...gambateh lor...

Another day is yesterday~
Audrey is rushing her presentation and design.
Therefore, few of us trying to lend her a hand.
But seems like we can't help much,
coz we know nothing about architecture.
I'm quite bored when I reached TiAw's house,
so trying to capture lame photos to overcome my boredom.

Be careful with this messy wires connection~!!!
You may get shock anytime...who knows, right??

Things are throwing here and there.
Where am I going to sit on??

Audrey's work.
Hmm...I don't know what is that...LOL...

Yummy...yummy...of course we won't forget to eat~!!
Cooked by TiAw's Ma...Nice one~!!!

ROAR~!!!! I don't know what is this photo about.
I only know that I capture it when Audrey shouting at TiAw
before we left to send her printer home.
Cool down, girl~!! I know you are under stress~!!

Anyway, Audrey is finally passing through all her hard time.
Finally she can enjoy her daily activities without worrying her school works~
Keep it up and all the best to all my friends that busying with their own works lor...

0 comments: