12:36:00 PM

Physics result making me uncomfortable

Posted by BabyPanda

Yesterday, I felt very uncomfortable.
In the sense of feeling but not sick or something else.
I felt so guilty and keep telling myself I'm useless. TT
Yesterday was Friday.
First two period is my form teacher's lesson, Madam Jane(MJ).
She read out all our marks for the first sem exam results.
As I know my physics is failed after the overall for paper1 and paper2,
I got really no hope to pass even though paper3 marks will include for the final marks.
I'm so suprise when MJ read out my marks and grade for physics.
I was like... ^^ OMG~!!! I passed my physics but with a low grade.
But at least pass~!!! And suddenly, I felt sad instead of happy.
Because me myself done very terrible in the exam and
WHY do my physics teacher help me to get a pass??
She even choose the highest marks for the experiment in paper3 to get the final mark.
Suprisingly, i get 100% for my paper3 while paper1 and paper2 I failed it both.

I was telling myself to strike hard for my physics~!!!
I don't want to fail again~!!!
Sorry, Miss LiewSS. I will try harder from now on. =)

0 comments: