8:06:00 PM

What should I do next

Posted by BabyPanda

At this instant of time,
I'm thinking of you.
Biting the chewing gum that you bought for me.
Don't know where I get the gut to text you.
Don't know what makes me read your blog just now.
Tears, again, rolling down from my cheek.

Lately, I have sleepless night.
Remember that I told you this last night.
And you text me saying...
"I will lend you my shoulder"
Again, I cried for this short text message.
Without reply you, I let myself to sleep.
At last, I sleep until the day shine bright.
Thanks so much~!!!

Having the sleepless night,
it's all because I'm doing bad.
I hurt both of you just to find my own happiness.
I'm guilty and regret.
But what can I do next??
My life is happy on the surface.
But it is miserable beneath it.

**I'm tiring!!

3 comments:

Kroy said...

since u're tiring and continue being hurt...then y dun u jz release it...?it's nt worth for ruin ur life bcz of a thing which is nt worth and does not appreciate u...

BabyPanda said...

thanks for ur comment kroy~!!! its not easy to let it go as what u say....hmm....dono lar...u may not understand my situation lor....but don worry...i'll handle it properly...

Kroy said...

wat dun worry~cz i ever face it~i know it's hard to control ourself in this situastion...u making me reminince all my pass too~well...that's y i alwys hope u cn pass through it as soon as u can~but no matter how hard it..we stil hv to force ourself to do wat we shld do...no matter how hard and how hurt it is...ok...i admit here...i ever let-ing my tears when im DOWN for forcing myself to be strong...and do wat i shld...but well...hope u gona be fine soon! I will alwys support u yea SIS!