1:10:00 PM

Read my mail

Posted by BabyPanda

What is this mail indicate?
Honestly, I got so many things want to share with YOU.
But I don't know whether YOU still have my blog's url with you.
Erm...it's okay if YOU don't have it.

Hmm...the reason that I didn't tell you
each of everytime u text me,
is because you already in a bad condition.
Once if you know about this,
you may fail to accept the facts.
And continue or even become worse.
I just don't want that to be happen.
Don't you know that people are worry about you??
Friends, family and even me.
We all are disappointed seeing you like this~!!!
What the f*ck is your friends that turn you to be like this?!?!
WAKE UP~!!!! They are not your good friends.
If they are, they won't ask you out in the middle of night for beers~!!
They will try to stop you from smoking.
They will worry for your relationship with parents.
They will guide you in the proper ways~!!!
But in contrast, the friends that accompany you nowadays,
are NOT YOUR GOOD FRIENDS~!!!
Think about it!!! I just want you to live in a healthy lifestyle.

**sigh**
Don't know you will listen to me or not~
hope you will.
Just want to tell you that,
I'm in a relationship now.
Hoping you to accept it~!!

Take care.




0 comments: